I bet you did not know that you can boost your wealth potential by sprucing up your stove.
In Chinese Feng Shui, the flow of Chi (I call it ‘light’) is essential to good health and successful flow in all areas of your life.
If your home looks stuck, crowded, cluttered, tattered and worn, it creates that same energy in your life. It does not take a lot of money to create the right vitality to make everything flow. What it takes is self-love and a little guts.
Whenever I am not taking care of this, I say to myself, ‘ I love you more than this’.
We can give certain areas of our life a little push by enhancing certain areas of the Bagua.
The kitchen is important. It is the place where we begin to nourish ourselves.
The kitchen nourishes health and wealth. So, we must pay attention to it.
The stove is the energy generator in the home. In Feng Shui, a lot of attention is given to it. It is the number one generator of money!
According to Grandmaster Lin Yun, authority on Black Hat Feng Shui, the stove can affect :
- Your wealth
- Your marriage and family harmony
- Freedom from lawsuits, legal trouble, or other major entanglement
- Personal Safety
In Feng Shui, the stove placement is very important. Most of us are not in a place where we can control where the stove is placed in our kitchen.
What we can control is :
- The appearance
- How things work and function (Is anything broken or needs fixing?)
Here are some simple things you can do to your stove to generate wealth:
- Make sure the stove is clean, especially the burners
- Place a mirror above the burners
- Place a mirror behind the stove where it can reflect the burners (use heat tempered glass)
- Use all of the burners on your stove. Idle burners can affect your wealth.
Althea Gray, Human Potential Healer